Margaux Dietz Naked leaks trending on twitter

This week, Margot Dietz shared on Instagram that she and her boyfriend Sean Canning are going their separate ways. Now Dietz has spoken about why the couple chose to divorce.


This week, the news of Margaux Dietz’s split from Sean Canning shocked her followers. In a video on her YouTube channel, Dietz now talks about why things between her and Canning ended. “It’s sad, but we’re still very good friends and I really hope we can continue like that in the future. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out. We chose this together.” “Starting to come out the other side”


 In the video, Margaux Dietz answers questions about her son and finances, and is also asked how she is doing. “I think I’m fine. 


The fall is a bit difficult, mainly because I can’t be completely honest about what’s going on,” she said. “But now I feel like I’m starting to come out the other side and I’m happy.”


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post